Start a Charity - Adults
Charities make an enormous contribution to changing lives. We teach people how to start and operate charities.
We conduct training sessions that will teach and guide you how to start and operate a Non-Profit Organisation in Africa. We start from the basics through to a completed project proposal.
What participants learn:
- How to start a Non-Profit Organisation.
- How to identify need.
- How to select the type of activity to be carried out.
- Management and administration skills.
- Budget management and fundraising skills.
- How to manage project sustainability.
- Sources of funding – foundations, donors, government funding, social media and grants.
- How to manage an organisation remotely.
After completion of the session, you will be in a position to run a Non-Profit Organisation.